Terms and Conditions of Use of This Website
Intellectual Property Rights
Information on This Website
With all its efforts to provide accurate information, the Company makes no warranties of any kind for the accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, etc. of the contents on this website. The Company assumes no responsibility even if any information on this website should contain an error. Please note that the Company may change or update the contents of this website at any time without notice.
The information presented on this website, unless otherwise specified, is regarding the products and services to be provided in Japan only, in principal. If any content specifies a country as an area where a certain product or service is provided or contains a link to a page containing such information, the information provided in such specific content prevails.
If you desire to export or provide for a nonresident any technology or program provided or product purchased via this website, please comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Date of Information
The information on this website is current at the date of publication. Please note that such information may be changed or updated afterwards.
Trademarks of Other Companies
Adobe, Adobe Reader, and their logos are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Microsoft is a trademark of the U.S. Microsoft Corporation and its affiliates.
Windows Media is a registered trademark or trademark of the U.S. Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All other company names and product names are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of respective owners. Where any content on this website shows, or linked to a page showing, any specific trademark, the information provided therein as to such trademark prevails.
For any questions regarding the use of the Company's trademarks, please contact us.
Recommended Browser Environment
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11*
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Safari latest version
*This page may not work correctly or be displayed correctly when Internet Explorer compatibility mode is on.
- 【iOS9.2／iPhone】Mobile Safari latest version
- 【Android 4.4 or later】Chrome
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF files
- Adobe Flash Player for Flash movies
Handling of Links
Third party websites linked to or from this website ("Linked Sites") are independently operated under the control of respective parties and not of the Company. The users of a Linked Site will be subject to the terms and conditions of use and other provisions regarding copyrights, etc. of the relevant site. The Company will not be responsible in any manner for the contents, or for any loss or damage caused in connection with the use, of such Linked Site.
If you desire to link to this website, please comply with the following:
- Links to this website for a nonprofit purpose may be established without permission, basically. If you desire to link from a site for a for-profit purpose or you are not sure whether their purpose is for-profit or nonprofit, please click here to contact us for approval.
In the event that the Company finds any for-profit or nonprofit website offensive to public order and morals and inappropriate to be linked to this website, the Company may request such link to be eliminated.
- Links to this website should be provided to the top page (https://www.daitron.co.jp/), as a general rule. If you desire to put a link to a different page, please click here to contact us for approval.
- When linking to this website, please indicate the Company's corporate name correctly as "Daitron Co., Ltd." or "DAITRON."