Automatic Photographic Device for Marine Engine Cylinder Kirari NINJA® -DS
|Automatic Photographic Device for Marine Engine Cylinder
|Kirari NINJA® -DS
|Daitron Co., Ltd.
- Kirari NINJA® -DS, once set on top of a piston, can photograph all 360-direction in the cylinder automatically in one round of the piston movement.
- It is possible to see the inside condition of the combustion chamber in detail and analyze the condition.
- By using the Kirari NINJA® -DS, workload and time can be drastically reduced‼
- Applicable to cylinder with bore of 35 or larger
- Thin structure, measuring only approximately 25 mm in height
- Easy to operate using only the buttons on the body
- Contribution to make inspection of engine cylinders more efficient
- Image transfer to PC by an external USB port or Wi-Fi
In conventional methods for inspecting the inside of cylinders, a worker enters inside (open-up inspection) or inspects the inside by viewing from scavenging ports. Open-up inspection, however, takes long time, and workload is high. Furthermore,a test run (or re-assembly in some cases) may be required after the re-assembly.
Kirari NINJA® -DS, once set on top of a piston, can photograph all 360-direction in the cylinder automatically in one round of the piston movement.
By using the Kirari NINJA® -DS, workload and time can be drastically reduced. Captured images make it possible to see the inside condition of the combustion chamber in detail and analyze the condition.
|■No need to open up the engines.
・Ease the burden on workers. ・Removes the risk of reassembling.
■Photographing is available when vessels are in ports.
Data of changes over time for each cylinder can be acquired.
・Preventive maintenance detecting a sign of failure is available.
|Capable to insert from the scavenging port of the
|Max. temperature in cylinder : 70°C or less
|Cylinder I.D. Max. 980 mm
|Approx. 90 min/fully charged*
|Still image mode
H25× W74× D215mm
(not including protruding parts)
|Approx. 350g (with batteries)
Still image Jpeg
(Exif Ver.2.3 DCF 2.0 compliant)
Image size: 5376× 2688 (approx. 1600 images)
Image size: 2048× 1024 (approx. 9000 images)
|・Handling jig (magnet-type)
・Charger, AA NiMH batteries (4 pcs)
・Album software (in accessory USB memory)
・Manual (in accessory USB memory)
・Quick Start Guide
* Under recommended operating conditions
・Kirari NINJA® is the system name.
・Kirari NINJA® used herein is a registered trademark of Daitron Co., Ltd.
・"Wi-Fi" is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
・All other product and company names are general registered trademarks of their respective companies.
・The specifications are subject to change without prior notice.